Sales of on-screen advertising – successful candidate will recruit new clients for the highly effective on-screen advertising options offered by Leitersburg Cinemas. KPIs will exist for monthly sales targets, weekly emails/phone calls and weekly meetings. Coordination with video production team at High Rock as needed and with Leitersburg Cinemas’ management for scheduling of advertiser’s on-screen advertising.
Sales/coordination of groups – successful candidate will recruit new and existing organizations for group movie events and coordinate all details with organization’s contact person. Group opportunities exist for school field trips, sports team/leagues, non-profit fundraisers, class reunions and birthday parties.
Sales/coordination of facility rental – successful candidate will recruit new and existing clients for special movie screenings, non-profit fundraisers, seminars, training workshops, business meetings and team building events. Leitersburg Cinemas can accommodate events for small groups (up to 36 people) in our VIP lounges equipped with audio/visual equipment or for large groups (up to 450 people) in our largest theater.
Sales/coordination of Dinner and a Movie events – coordination of bi-monthly Dinner and a Movie events open to the public, private Dinner and a Movie events and private Lunch and a Movie events. Successful candidate is expected to be on-site for events. Successful candidate will coordinate available movie selections with Leitersburg Cinemas’ management, coordinate with caterer on meal options/other details, setup event details for online ordering by customers, and coordinate ALL aspects of setting up/on-site logistics of Dinner and a Movie events.
TAM certification for serving alcohol is preferred. Some events will include the serving of beer, wine, etc. when applicable permits are available.
- Previous sales and marketing experience is preferred
- Previous experience in event planning is preferred
- Must be able to work independently and work in a team environment
- Must be detailed oriented
- Must have excellent communication skills, responding via phone and email quickly
- Attendance required at all weekly management meetings (Mondays). Successful candidate will present upcoming group activities and facility rental events to management. Discussion of details.
- Successful candidate will turn in a monthly sales report on or before the 5th of the following month
- Successful candidate will report to Owner and Corporate Office Manager
- Successful candidate will be given high-quality marketing materials, including brochures, business cards, etc.
This position is highly commission based.
To apply, complete application (link below) and send resume to email@example.com. Applications should be submitted no later than Wednesday, February 8th.
Click here for online application.
10 Public Square
Hagerstown, MD 21740
Phone: (301) 791-1221 X100
FAX: (443) 583-0253
Leitersburg Cinemas is an Equal Opportunity Employer.